Rope mecate horse riding reins in black
- These black double braid nylon rope mecate reins are a full 22 feet in length, and 5/8" wide.
- Handmade using Canadian made rope in southern Alberta.
- Ideal for western riders, colt starters and working cowboys.
- These synthetic reins will last a lifetime with minimal care.
- Features a leather popper at one end and a hand tied stopper knot at the other.
Handmade mecate reins
Length; 22 feet
Width; 5/8 inch
Weight; 1068 grams
No. of strands; double braid nylon rope
Breaking strength; 12500lbs
Features; stopper knot, leather popper
Ideal for; western riders, day to day use, work riders