Enjoy the superior fit and quality of our hand tied rope halters. Tied in southern Alberta, using Canadian made double braid nylon rope. Highly recommended for groundwork and horsemanship training. Our rope halters are supple and feely, and the correct fit will ensure they help rather than hinder your horses' training! Suitable for day to day use for all horse and rider combinations, whether you're a pleasure, competition, or working rider.
This red rope halter is available to custom order;
- Let us know what size you would like your halter (note; if you'd like a custom fit halter, please enter CUSTOM. We will email you our easy measuring guide!)
- Choose whether you would like a matching red lead rope! Lead ropes are around 12 feet in length, and created using double braid nylon rope half an inch in diameter. They are available as a plain length, or you can add a leather popper and/or clip - make your choice using the drop down menu!
- Complete checkout as normal
- Your halter will be hand tied to your size specifications
- Your custom halter will be ready in 1-2 weeks!
Double braid nylon hand tied rope halter
Breaking strength; 1/4" 2000lbs, 1/2" 9200lbs
Features; supple and feely rope, even knots, semi-adjustable fit, lead rope loop
Ideal for; english and western riders, groundwork and horsemanship exercises, day to day use