Elasticated training dog leash
- Elasticated leashes are ideal for use while dog training pets who don't walk well on leash.
- The elasticated length allows your dog to 'spring back' when they hit the end of the leash, rather than stopping dead and pulling your arm out of your shoulder.
- Handmade in southern Alberta with Canadian made rope.
- Features a quick snap and hand spliced handle loop.
- Always work with a trainer you trust when using training tools.
Hand braided elastic pet leash
Length; 3 foot 2 inches
Width; 3/4 inch
Weight; 214 grams
No. of strands; 4
Breaking strength; unrated
Features; quick snap, handle loop
Ideal for; elasticated leashes make a great safe training tool for dogs who pull, as rather than hitting the end of a solid leash, there is some give to the leash