Clinician length lead rope with safety snap in black
- This clinician length lead rope is made of double braid nylon rope, half inch in diameter.
- The brass swivel safety snap has been spliced on, by hand, making this rope a great option for young or inexperienced horses still in training. The hardware provides a safe 'breaking point' in the event of an emergency.
- An excellent, lightweight lead rope suitable for everyday use by English or Western riders.
- The extra length is designed to aid you and your horse with groundwork.
- Created using Canadian made rope, this lead requires minimal care.
Hand spliced clinician lead rope
Length; 13 foot 11 inches
Width; 1/2 inch
Weight; 549 grams
No. of strands; double braid nylon rope
Breaking strength; 9200lbs
Features; brass safety snap
Ideal for; horsemanship and groundwork exercises, day to day use