- These handmade braided roping reins are adjustable at either end using the conway buckle.
- The reins themselves are a slimmer round braid style, great for young riders.
- Braided entirely by hand in Lethbridge, AB.
- These reins feature scissor snaps for easy attachment to your bridle.
- Paracord is lightweight and easy to care for.
Hand braided reins
Length; 7 foot - 9 foot 4 inches
Width; 3/8 inch
Weight; 239 grams
Colour/s; camo, black
No. of strands; 6
Breaking strength; 550lbs per strand (3300lbs total)
Features; round braid reins, one piece, replaceable scissor snaps, conway buckles to adjust length
Ideal for; english and western riders, day to day use